Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
Do you struggle with word count problems in your essays? Either you write too much and really struggle to cut words out, or you find it difficult to write enough and ever actually reach the word count?
Whichever camp you’re in, worry no more cos I’ve got you with this episode. I’m going to cover each of these word count problems and share some simple advice to help you overcome them.
If you struggle to write enough, I’m going to walk you through some steps you can take to make your writing richer and stronger…to nab you those higher grades.
If you struggle by writing TOO much, I’ll walk you through things you can do to tighten up the writing and remove the fluff…so your work is easier to understand and to clear space for those points that will actually win you marks.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out episode 27 – How to Ditch Descriptive Writing and Conquer Critical Writing
- Check out episode 57 – 7 Powerful Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Start Your Essay
- Find out more and enrol in Essays With Ease.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.