Do you struggle with word count problems in your essays? Either you write too much and really struggle to cut words out, or you find it difficult to write enough and ever actually reach the word count?
Whichever camp you’re in, worry no more cos I’ve got you with this episode. I’m going to cover each of these word count problems and share some simple advice to help you overcome them.
If you struggle to write enough, I’m going to walk you through some steps you can take to make your writing richer and stronger…to nab you those higher grades.
If you struggle by writing TOO much, I’ll walk you through things you can do to tighten up the writing and remove the fluff…so your work is easier to understand and to clear space for those points that will actually win you marks.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Check out episode 27 – How to Ditch Descriptive Writing and Conquer Critical Writing
- Check out episode 57 – 7 Powerful Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Start Your Essay
- Find out more and enrol in Essays With Ease.