Settle in for an awesome interview episode where I chat to Lou Robinson, a fabulous non-traditional student who demonstrates that the path to academic success is not a straight line.
Lou shares her winding, twisty journey from school to gaining work experience, to studying towards a number of qualifications before finding the course and career path that’s perfect for her.
You’ll hear about the setbacks Lou faced on the way to academic success and discover her advice for keeping motivated and resilient in the face of studying challenges.
It's easy to think that the straight-forward, traditional path to academic success is the right one. But in this interview you'll hear the incredible benefits and lessons Lou has gained by taking the squiggly route…and why she wouldn't change this for anything.
Lou really embodies the idea of going after what you want. That it’s OK to not be happy with your first studying choice, or even your second or third.
That you can and should carve out your own path to academic success and a career you really want.
I’m super excited for you to hear this chat and be inspired by Lou’s journey.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.