Negative thoughts and limiting beliefs about your studying capabilities and who you are as a learner are holding you back. So you’ve gotta take control of your thinking if you want to achieve better university grades.
Your studying beliefs determine your behaviour and the actions you take in your studies (or your inaction). And the only thing that impacts your results is the things you do. So if you want to achieve better university grades, you need to transform your thinking and beliefs so you can take action and accomplish your goals.
In this episode, I’m going to walk you through a simple but powerful exercise to shift your thoughts. To move you from negative thinking about your studying abilities to thoughts that are more expansive and positive, that boost your confidence and, ultimately, help you achieve better university grades.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.