I don’t know about you but the holiday season drawing nearer fills me with excitement but at the same time a little dread when I think about all the things I need to do before then.
Maybe you have to study a little over Christmas and you’re not sure how to fit it in AND have a good time.
Maybe you have to study a lot over Christmas and have no idea how to structure your study sessions and plan what to focus on.
Or maybe you’re not planning on studying much or at all but you’d love to be able to relax guilt-free knowing that you’re primed for 2022.
Well, in this episode we’re going to do a little wrap-up of your academic year so far. I’m going to give you some questions to answer about your studies over the last few months and these answers are going to help you set into motion improvements that will transform your studying in the new year.
And I’m going to give you some guidance for how to end the year on a high – whatever’s happened in your studies up to this point.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Check out the additional episode I recommend to help you study over the holidays – Ep.029 How to Study Over Christmas and Not Hate Your Life.