Do you struggle to push yourself to study? Do you find it difficult to make progress when you’re tired or unmotivated? Do you struggle to persevere when you hit a challenge or start doubting yourself?
I’ve been where you are and completely understand the frustration of feeling like you can’t just push yourself to study when you need to.
In this episode of Chloe Made Me Study, I’m going to walk you through seven simple steps to overcoming this studying resistance. You’ll learn strategies for boosting your motivation, strengthening your mindset, shifting your energy, simplifying your task list, and skyrocketing your productivity.
You’re just 20 minutes away from learning my secrets to push yourself to study. You’ll walk away from this episode with a new perspective and some building blocks for successful new study habits that will help you have an easier studying life.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.