Do you struggle to push yourself to study? Do you find it difficult to make progress when you’re tired or unmotivated? Do you struggle to persevere when you hit a challenge or start doubting yourself?
I’ve been where you are and completely understand the frustration of feeling like you can’t just push yourself to study when you need to.
In this episode of Chloe Made Me Study, I’m going to walk you through seven simple steps to overcoming this studying resistance. You’ll learn strategies for boosting your motivation, strengthening your mindset, shifting your energy, simplifying your task list, and skyrocketing your productivity.
You’re just 20 minutes away from learning my secrets to push yourself to study. You’ll walk away from this episode with a new perspective and some building blocks for successful new study habits that will help you have an easier studying life.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register for my upcoming FREE study challenge
- Check out the Youtube walking workouts I’m loving!
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Listen to episode 5 of the podcast to learn more about helpful and unhelpful states
- Listen to episode 20 of the podcast to learn why learning makes us uncomfortable
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.