I know, I know, it’s tempting to just try to put your last academic year behind you and not think about it again. But, it’s SUPER important to be able to reflect on your academic year.
Before you can make a plan of where you want to go and the results you want to achieve in your next modules…you need to work out where you’ve been and where you are. The challenges you’ve overcome, the progress you’ve made, the wins you’ve experienced, the skills you’ve developed.
In this episode I’ve got 6 simple but powerful questions for you to answer to reflect on your academic year so that you can use it to make your next one even more awesome.
Andddd there’s a workbook for you to download to complete alongside it. Click here to sign up/login to my free resource library to grab the workbook.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Click here to check out a great related episode: Ep.007 What to Do When You Get Your Latest University Results to discover my 3-step process for overcoming academic disappointment.