I know, I know, it’s tempting to just try to put your last academic year behind you and not think about it again. But, it’s SUPER important to be able to reflect on your academic year.
Before you can make a plan of where you want to go and the results you want to achieve in your next modules…you need to work out where you’ve been and where you are. The challenges you’ve overcome, the progress you’ve made, the wins you’ve experienced, the skills you’ve developed.
In this episode I’ve got 6 simple but powerful questions for you to answer to reflect on your academic year so that you can use it to make your next one even more awesome.
Andddd there’s a workbook for you to download to complete alongside it. Click here to sign up/login to my free resource library to grab the workbook.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Grab the workbook for this episode by signing up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- Click here to check out a great related episode: Ep.007 What to Do When You Get Your Latest University Results to discover my 3-step process for overcoming academic disappointment
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Leave a Reply