|There’s a lot of bad studying advice out there, so it’s no wonder that a lot of students are revising for exams in the wrong way.|
Could this be you? Do you find exam revision stressful? Do you struggle to commit the important stuff to memory and regurgitate it effectively in an exam? Do your exam grades reflect your struggle?
If so then you may be revising for exams in the crappy way; the passive way. In this episode I’m going to teach you the difference between passive learning and active learning so you can ditch the former and ace the latter.
You’ll learn which revision techniques ACTUALLY work so you know exactly how to prepare for your exams in the most effective and efficient way.
Listen to this episode, start revising for exams correctly, and your grades will thank you later.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Wanna get better at revising for exams? Find out more and enrol in Exam Revision Formula.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.