Do you wish essay writing was easier? Do you find yourself procrastinating and putting off starting and then having to complete your essay in a mad rush and submit at the last minute?
You’re not alone. Essay writing is a daunting process that feels complicated and mysterious and kinda awful at times. It can feel like a game we’ve never been taught how to play where no one’s really willing to tell you the rules so you have to keep guessing and then failing.
Well today’s your lucky day as I’m going to demystify the essay writing process and share 5 simple rules for easier essay writing that will make the whole damn process faster and less stressful. And you’ll come out of it with a better essay that scores you higher marks.
In this episode, I walk you through the 3 different types of essay writing, the 5 rules of successful essay writing, and I share with you the best time to procrastinate in the process. Because yes there can be a benefit to procrastinating…but only at the right time!
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Enrol in Essays With Ease
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.