Do you wish essay writing was easier? Do you find yourself procrastinating and putting off starting and then having to complete your essay in a mad rush and submit at the last minute?
You’re not alone. Essay writing is a daunting process that feels complicated and mysterious and kinda awful at times. It can feel like a game we’ve never been taught how to play where no one’s really willing to tell you the rules so you have to keep guessing and then failing.
Well today’s your lucky day as I’m going to demystify the essay writing process and share 5 simple rules for easier essay writing that will make the whole damn process faster and less stressful. And you’ll come out of it with a better essay that scores you higher marks.
In this episode, I walk you through the 3 different types of essay writing, the 5 rules of successful essay writing, and I share with you the best time to procrastinate in the process. Because yes there can be a benefit to procrastinating…but only at the right time!
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Grab a copy of Do the Work by Steven Pressfield