Wanna know the secret to achieving academic success? Well I can tell you straight away that I don’t mean your level of intelligence or how much effort you put into your studies.
It can be pretty easy to compare ourselves to other students, right? To see other students achieve the grades and results that we want and to assume this is because they’re smarter or ‘just more academic’ than we are.
Well I’m pleased to say that I’m going to clear up this misinformation in today’s episode and I’m going to share with you the TRUE secret to achieving academic success.
Because the differences in your outcomes compared to the outcomes of more successful students comes down to something you have complete control over – your approach. I’m going to walk you through some powerful ideas in today’s episode to help you realise that the secret to achieving academic success is completely attainable.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club to further your quest for the secret to academic success.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.