Setting study goals can feel pretty scary and often kinda pointless if you don’t feel particularly in control of the grades you achieve.
But setting study goals is a key factor in your academic success. They help to focus your attention and energy, and allow you to course correct if you fall off track.
And setting big, scary study goals prompts you to stretch yourself – to elevate your effort, make you focus on upskilling yourself, and prompt you to seek out the support needed to achieve them.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to set big study goals that you can actually achieve. I’ll share with you strategies and mindset tweaks to help you believe in your ability to achieve more.
Now this episode is day 5 of my Studying Jump-Start Challenge. So if you’re watching it during the week of August 31st 2020, get involved and get my feedback over on Instagram. Listen to the episode for more details.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.