Are you considering joining my Get the Grades Bootcamp but aren’t sure whether it’s right for you?
If so you probably have questions like:
– What kind of results can I expect if I join the programme (and how quickly?)
– What exactly is included in the Get The Grades Bootcamp and how does it all work?
– How does it differ from this podcast and your other programmes and membership?
– How much time will I need to devote to it?
I answer all these questions and more in this episode. But I also share some awesome advice on study skills that will serve you whether or not you decide to enrol in the Get The Grades Bootcamp.
In this episode I’m going to explain what study skills are and why it’s so important you learn and improve them.
**spoiler alert** your school didn’t teach you them and your university doesn’t want to.
I’m going to share with you my three dials for academic success and walk you through HOW to improve your study skills so that you can increase your confidence, motivation, productivity AND grades.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Enrol in my upcoming Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Check out episode 3 of the podcast to learn more about the 3 dials you need to boost your academic success
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.