Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change your approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
This week’s minisode is a good one for sure. We’re going to talk through that uncomfortable fear of the future. Of struggling to focus on your current assignment because next month’s exam is freaking you out. Of struggling to make headway with planning your essay because you’re panicking that you have no idea how you’re going to piece it all together.
We can rob ourselves of progress in the present by freaking the eff out about steps 5, 10 and 100. Therefore, in this minisode I’m going to help you get back control over your studying so you feel empowered to take action on the step right in front of you.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.