Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change your approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
In this week’s minisode, we’re talking about one of my favourite topics – motivation. This is the topic of SO MANY of the questions I receive each week from clients and students on Instagram.
“How can I find my motivation to study?”
“I’m just feeling really unmotivated at the moment, what should I do?”
Well, first things first, listen to this minisode where I walk you through the common reasons why we feel unmotivated and why this makes us feel stuck in our studies. Then I share a simple but powerful technique that will result in you feeling A LOT more motivated to learn.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.