Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
What happens when you’ve done all the right things to set yourself up for a great study day, but then you freeze with overwhelm, panic or doubts? In this episode I’m going to walk you through how to stay present in your study sessions so you can skyrocket your studying success.
It’s all too easy to get trapped in our heads when we’re trying to study. We dwell on our past mistakes, challenges and bad habits and panic that we’re not going to be able to move past them. Or we freak out at how much we still have to do and become frozen in the overwhelm.
There is a way out and I’m going to share it with you so you can boost your studying success. In this episode you’ll learn my super simple method for bringing yourself back to the present so you can study with more focus and positivity, and make consistent progress towards your study goals.
Now this episode is day 5 of my FREE Studying Restart Challenge. So if you’re listening to it during the week of January 25th 2021, get involved and get my expert guidance and support over on Instagram. Listen to the episode for more details.
And be sure to sign up here to get your bonus worksheet for this day’s task
Resources and links:
- Register + grab the bonus worksheet for the FREE Studying Restart Challenge
- Wanna seriously skyrocket your studying success? Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.