It’s a horrible feeling, right? When we want to stop being lazy in our studies but the sofa and Netflix is way more enticing than our desk and textbooks.
In this week’s episode we’re going to be asking some important questions.
Is there something wrong with me if I struggle with laziness in my studies? (Hint – NO!)
How do I stop being lazy and start being more motivated to study?
What’s the difference between being lazy and resting?
I’m going to walk through these questions in this episode and share with you 5 important lessons to help you stop being lazy and unproductive in your studies. You’ll learn how to have more self-acceptance and ways to increase your motivation and proactivity.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.