It’s a horrible feeling, right? When we want to stop being lazy in our studies but the sofa and Netflix is way more enticing than our desk and textbooks.
In this week’s episode we’re going to be asking some important questions.
Is there something wrong with me if I struggle with laziness in my studies? (Hint – NO!)
How do I stop being lazy and start being more motivated to study?
What’s the difference between being lazy and resting?
I’m going to walk through these questions in this episode and share with you 5 important lessons to help you stop being lazy and unproductive in your studies. You’ll learn how to have more self-acceptance and ways to increase your motivation and proactivity.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.