Are you guilty of taking study notes and then not using them again? Of spending hours each week completing your reading and notes but finding they’re not helpful when it comes to writing your essays or preparing for your exams?
Well, it’s time to stop taking pointless study notes. There are some common mistakes I keep seeing students make (that I made too!) so in this episode I’m going to teach you the principles of effective note taking so you can save time and get better results.
– the 3 aims of note taking
– 4 things you can do to improve your study notes
– how to take great notes in less time each week
– how to use your notes to improve your critical thinking and write better essays faster
– how to use your study notes to boost your understanding, recall and exam preparation.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.