It’s time for another interview episode with an awesome student – and we’re gonna dive deep into workplace learning, apprenticeships and how to keep your motivation high throughout your studies.
In this episode I’m talking to Jordanne who is part-way through a degree and apprenticeship in building surveying. She’s a rockstar and has a great story to tell.
We talk about her studying journey so far, the challenges she’s faced and overcome and how she maintains her positivity, motivation and passion for her subject while working and studying. She shares more details on apprenticeships – the highs and lows and the serious benefits to studying in this way.
If you need a motivation boost, pep talk or a shot of inspiration I’d definitely recommend you listen to mine and Jordanne’s conversation.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.