It’s time for another interview episode with an awesome student – and we’re gonna dive deep into workplace learning, apprenticeships and how to keep your motivation high throughout your studies.
In this episode I’m talking to Jordanne who is part-way through a degree and apprenticeship in building surveying. She’s a rockstar and has a great story to tell.
We talk about her studying journey so far, the challenges she’s faced and overcome and how she maintains her positivity, motivation and passion for her subject while working and studying. She shares more details on apprenticeships – the highs and lows and the serious benefits to studying in this way.
If you need a motivation boost, pep talk or a shot of inspiration I’d definitely recommend you listen to mine and Jordanne’s conversation.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Wanna learn more about degree apprenticeships? Check out this link, this one and this one for more details on apprenticeships
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.