It’s time for another interview episode with inspiring student, Lisa-Jane, who shares more about her university journey, how she integrates her studying into her busy family and work life, and how she’s achieving career progression despite only being part way through her degree.
In this episode, Lisa-Jane shares about her journey to returning to study as a mature student. She shares how she makes space in her schedule for studying and tips and tricks you can use too to make it easier to sit at your desk after a long day.
Lisa-Jane talks about how furthering her education has changed her; that everyone in her life thinks she’s like a different person with the confidence she’s gained from working on herself.
Despite being in her third year of a six-year part-time degree, Lisa-Jane has already achieved some epic career progression by demonstrating the knowledge and skills she’s learned from her course. She talks us through how she’s made this happen which is super inspiring.
You are going to LOVE this episode and love hearing from Lisa-Jane and I hope you come away feeling more hopeful and motivated about your own education and career progression.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Follow Lisa-Jane on Instagram – @lisajanesjourney.