It’s time for an awesome interview episode with Lisa-Jane who’s going to be sharing her studying journey and secrets to not only achieving great grades but making career moves at the same time.
In this episode, Lisa walks us through her work and studying journey so far and shares why she decided to return to education as a mature student, while working and raising a family.
Lisa talks to us about how she’s changed over the past year and the first year of her part-time degree. She explains how her confidence has grown and how that’s led to her not only achieving great grades and really enjoying her studying, but also to her making some awesome career moves too.
You are going to LOVE this episode. It felt like a lovely, wholesome natter between two friends and you’re going to come away from this feeling more determined and motivated about your own education.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Follow Lisa-Jane on Instagram – @lisajanesjourney.
- Check out Lisa-Jane’s studying Youtube channel.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.