It’s time for an awesome interview episode with Lisa-Jane who’s going to be sharing her studying journey and secrets to not only achieving great grades but making career moves at the same time.
In this episode, Lisa walks us through her work and studying journey so far and shares why she decided to return to education as a mature student, while working and raising a family.
Lisa talks to us about how she’s changed over the past year and the first year of her part-time degree. She explains how her confidence has grown and how that’s led to her not only achieving great grades and really enjoying her studying, but also to her making some awesome career moves too.
You are going to LOVE this episode. It felt like a lovely, wholesome natter between two friends and you’re going to come away from this feeling more determined and motivated about your own education.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.