Buckle up for an awesome interview with Arts and Literature student Laura where we dive into her academic journey and the lifelong study skills she’s developing along the way.
Laura is part-way through her degree and studying while working full-time and I KNOW you’re going to love hearing her story. We cover topics such as mental health, growth mindset and neurodiversity.
We talk about the challenges Laura has faced so far and the incredible ways she’s overcome them. And she shares the lifelong study skills her education has given her and how she’s utilising them in other areas of her life.
If you’re currently experiencing (or have ever experienced) some obstacles in your study, this episode is going to give you some reassurance, inspiration and advice to help you pick yourself back up and move forward in your studies.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out Laura Jane’s Instagram – @thegirlwiththecherubtattoo
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp to develop your lifelong study skills.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills