Buckle up for an awesome interview with Arts and Literature student Laura where we dive into her academic journey and the lifelong study skills she’s developing along the way.
Laura is part-way through her degree and studying while working full-time and I KNOW you’re going to love hearing her story. We cover topics such as mental health, growth mindset and neurodiversity.
We talk about the challenges Laura has faced so far and the incredible ways she’s overcome them. And she shares the lifelong study skills her education has given her and how she’s utilising them in other areas of her life.
If you’re currently experiencing (or have ever experienced) some obstacles in your study, this episode is going to give you some reassurance, inspiration and advice to help you pick yourself back up and move forward in your studies.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Check out Laura Jane’s Instagram – @thegirlwiththecherubtattoo