Did you know that your beliefs have a massive impact on your academic results? That your study mindset can either cause you to struggle, or to thrive?
Our beliefs become our thoughts which become our actions and then our results. So strengthening your beliefs and study mindset will have a MASSIVE, compound effect on your success.
In this episode, you’ll discover the differences between a fixed and growth mindset, why Hermione Granger is NOT a perfect student, and how to develop a confident, resilient study mindset that boosts your grades.
Now this episode is day 2 of my Studying Jump-Start Challenge. So if you’re watching it during the week of August 31st 2020, get involved and get my feedback over on Instagram. Listen to the episode for more details.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register for The Studying Jump-Start Challenge
- Find out more and enrol in my Get the Grades Bootcamp happening this September
- Read my in-depth growth mindset blog post
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.