Would you like to study with more positivity?
It’s normal to have bad study days – where your workload is overwhelming, your tasks are really hard and for every step forward it feels like you fall two steps back.
Well, in this week’s podcast you’re going to learn how to study with more positivity. We’ll talk about how to find studying a bit more smooth sailing so that you can ENJOY the process, not just have ‘study a crap ton’ as an arduous task on your never-ending to-do list.
You’re going to learn my super simple, super quick tip to help you study with more positivity so that not only your day-to-day studying is easier…but you’ll be more excited about all your future studying and learning too.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
Leave a Reply