This may feel like an alien concept but did you know there’s more chance of you making a positive change in your life that actually sticks…if you’re kinder to yourself?
I spent the majority of my life wanting to change, hitting setbacks, and then thinking the way out was to talk trash about myself in the vain hope that this would motivate me to do better next time.
But it doesn’t work. Or instead, it may work short-term but it won’t last AND you’ll be bloody miserable.
Today’s episode is a little different as I want to have an honest chat about a few things. I’ll share my own experiences with healthy and unhealthy striving and the lessons I’ve learned in the last year that have allowed me to make more progress AND be happier.
You’ll walk away with a different perspective that you can take into your studies to help you achieve the results you really want, while being kinder to yourself.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Leave a Reply