This may feel like an alien concept but did you know there’s more chance of you making a positive change in your life that actually sticks…if you’re kinder to yourself?
I spent the majority of my life wanting to change, hitting setbacks, and then thinking the way out was to talk trash about myself in the vain hope that this would motivate me to do better next time.
But it doesn’t work. Or instead, it may work short-term but it won’t last AND you’ll be bloody miserable.
Today’s episode is a little different as I want to have an honest chat about a few things. I’ll share my own experiences with healthy and unhealthy striving and the lessons I’ve learned in the last year that have allowed me to make more progress AND be happier.
You’ll walk away with a different perspective that you can take into your studies to help you achieve the results you really want, while being kinder to yourself.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.