Hands up if you ever get stuck in a studying funk? Do you ever have those times where you’re just not feeling productive, motivated or focused? Do you struggle to snap out of this sometimes?
In this episode, I’m going to walk you through some simple ways to take back control of your energy, motivation and productivity so you can break out of a studying funk. You’ll learn how to redirect yourself when you start going down an unhelpful path in your studies.
And I’ll share some advice for making the most of the fresh starts in your studies – whether that’s a new module or class, a new semester, or a new week.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.