Hands up if you ever get stuck in a studying funk? Do you ever have those times where you’re just not feeling productive, motivated or focused? Do you struggle to snap out of this sometimes?
In this episode, I’m going to walk you through some simple ways to take back control of your energy, motivation and productivity so you can break out of a studying funk. You’ll learn how to redirect yourself when you start going down an unhelpful path in your studies.
And I’ll share some advice for making the most of the fresh starts in your studies – whether that’s a new module or class, a new semester, or a new week.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.