Welcome to Day 1 of The Studying Jump-Start Challenge – the free 5-day challenge I’m running Aug 30th – Sep 3rd to help you fire up your motivation, boost your confidence and improve your study skills ready for the new academic year.
Get involved by listening to this episode for my expert guidance then come join the party over on Instagram for my support. Listen to the episode for more details.
In today’s challenge task we’re looking at your studying environment. The study space that you’re gonna spend hundreds if not thousands of hours in is pretttttty important and can be a real booster or drainer of your motivation, focus and productivity. So for today’s challenge task we’re going to look at how we can inject some practicality AND love into our study spaces so we can turn them into places we actually want to spend time in.
If you’re listening during the challenge week, click here to register so you can get access to the BONUS resources to help you see better results, faster.
Resources and links:
- Register + grab the bonus worksheet for the FREE Studying Restart Challenge
- Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.