Welcome to Day 2 of The Studying Jump-Start Challenge – the free 5-day challenge I’m running Aug 30th – Sep 3rd to help you fire up your motivation, boost your confidence and improve your study skills ready for the new academic year.
Get involved by listening to this episode for my expert guidance then come join the party over on Instagram for my support. Listen to the episode for more details.
In today’s challenge task we are diving into the ever so important but potentially vulnerability-inducing world of mindset. You could work on every other study skill out there – productivity, time management, note taking, motivation, essay writing, critical thinking, exam revision – but they would all be utterly pointless if you had a negative studying mindset. Because you’d stumble at every single hurdle and waste so much time and energy and happiness trying to get back up.
In this episode you’re going to learn HOW to develop and strengthen your mindset so that you can become a more confident, positive, resilient learner who’s able to overcome whatever challenges your studying throws at you.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.