Welcome to Day 3 of The Studying Jump-Start Challenge – the free 5-day challenge I’m running Aug 30th – Sep 3rd to help you fire up your motivation, boost your confidence and improve your study skills ready for the new academic year.
Get involved by listening to this episode for my expert guidance then come join the party over on Instagram for my support. Listen to the episode for more details.
In today’s challenge task we’re going to boost your studying discipline. No harsh punishments here – simply putting in place systems so that you can get done what you said you’d do. I’m going to share with you some advice for how to stick to your study plans, so that you can finish each week feeling awesome because you’ve made progress on your study goals. You’ll discover my 5-minute process to set yourself up for super focused, productive and motivated study sessions.
If you’re listening during the challenge week, click here to register so you can get access to the BONUS resources to help you see better results, faster.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register + grab the bonus worksheet for the FREE Studying Restart Challenge
- Check out this relevant episode – How to Set Effective Studying Boundaries.
- Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.