Welcome to Day 3 of The Studying Jump-Start Challenge – the free 5-day challenge I’m running Aug 30th – Sep 3rd to help you fire up your motivation, boost your confidence and improve your study skills ready for the new academic year.
Get involved by listening to this episode for my expert guidance then come join the party over on Instagram for my support. Listen to the episode for more details.
In today’s challenge task we’re going to boost your studying discipline. No harsh punishments here – simply putting in place systems so that you can get done what you said you’d do. I’m going to share with you some advice for how to stick to your study plans, so that you can finish each week feeling awesome because you’ve made progress on your study goals. You’ll discover my 5-minute process to set yourself up for super focused, productive and motivated study sessions.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Check out this relevant episode – How to Set Effective Studying Boundaries.