Welcome to Day 5 of The Studying Jump-Start Challenge – the free 5-day challenge I’m running Aug 30th – Sep 3rd to help you fire up your motivation, boost your confidence and improve your study skills ready for the new academic year.
Get involved by listening to this episode for my expert guidance then come join the party over on Instagram for my support. Listen to the episode for more details.
In today’s challenge task we’re going to look ahead. It’s time to think about what you want to achieve with your studies – the grades you’d love to graduate with. Now, goal setting can be tricky as it stirs up a lot of mindset gremlins around fear of failure, expectations, self-doubt…etc. So we’re going to unpick why setting big study goals is scary, and then I’m going to walk you through my simple process for setting study goals confidently.
If you’re listening during the challenge week, click here to register so you can get access to the BONUS resources to help you see better results, faster.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register + grab the bonus worksheet for the FREE Studying Restart Challenge
- Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Here’s the unofficial calculator to determine your Open University degree classification. The link seems to be being a bit temperamental so try this one if the first doesn’t work 🙂
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.