It’s time to review the year so let’s dive into some learning lessons I want to share with you from 2021 — and no, none of them are about the pandemic!
A bit of reflection at this time of year is a great way to set yourself up for a more productive, confident and kickbutt next year of studying.
In this week’s episode I’m going to share with you 4 studying and learning lessons that have come up for me this year, and that you can apply to your studies to achieve better results in future.
So stick this episode in your ears and buckle up for some powerful learning.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Leave a Reply