“What, like it’s hard?” Who doesn’t love Legally Blonde? In this episode I’m very pleased to share with you some studying lessons from Elle Woods. Buckle up for some awesome studying advice.
In this episode, we’re going to deep-dive into one of my favourite films and analyse what we can learn about studying (and life in general) from this awesome character.
I’ll walk you through some of this Legally Blonde protagonist’s wins, challenges and missteps, highlighting 4 studying lessons from Elle Woods that will help you become a more motivated, resilient and confident learner.
And whether you’re a kickass sorority girl turned lawyer with a chihuahua named Bruiser…or not…you can definitely learn a few studying lessons from Elle Woods.
Remember to register for the FREE Studying Jump-Start Challenge.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register for the FREE Studying Jump-Start Challenge.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp to discover my secrets to success in your studies.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.