Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change your approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
This week’s minisode is pretty bloody powerful. When you set yourself a goal to study for 5 hours, or write 500 words of an essay, and you then realise you’re not going to achieve this goal…what do you do? Do you find it easy to continue on and settle for less than you expected? Or do you find yourself fighting the urge to just sack off studying completely and try again tomorrow?
In this minisode we’re going to dive into these thoughts and behaviours around progress and expectations, and I’m going to share with you HOW you can become a more proactive, determined student who makes CONSISTENT progress in their studies.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.