There are some common traps that I see students fall into regularly and I don’t want that for you. So I’m going to share with you the things to stop doing in your studies right now that are holding you back and making you more stressed and overwhelmed.
But I’m not just gonna share the things to stop doing in your studies…I’m also gonna share the things to START doing in your studies. The 5 ways you can transform these traps into treasure that will help you to feel more confident, make more progress, become more resilient and ultimately achieve better results.
This is a corker of an episode where you’ll really be able to identify the things that are holding you back so that you can experience a lot less stress and a lot more positivity in your studies.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Leave a Reply