It’s that time in the academic year where you’re over the halfway point and can start to see the finish line. But your motivation may be waning. Your confidence in your ability to reach your study goals may be low. So it’s time for a studying shake-up.
It’s a lot easier and safer to lower your expectations than it is to take action to move towards the academic results you REALLY want. But you’re not furthering your education and listening to this podcast because you want easy and safe, right? Because we all know that the good stuff in life is found outside of our comfort zone.
In this episode we’re going for a studying shake-up. I’m going to walk you through taking a minute to pause, reflect and work out if you’re on the path you actually want to be on. I’m going to help you work out how to change that path and correct your course. And how to step away from the safety of just coasting through the next few months until the end of your classes.
You’re gonna walk away from this episode feeling more confident, motivated and fired up to make the rest of your module count. It’s time for your studying shake-up.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register for this week’s FREE virtual study sessions.
- Enrol in my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.