It’s that time in the academic year where you’re over the halfway point and can start to see the finish line. But your motivation may be waning. Your confidence in your ability to reach your study goals may be low. So it’s time for a studying shake-up.
It’s a lot easier and safer to lower your expectations than it is to take action to move towards the academic results you REALLY want. But you’re not furthering your education and listening to this podcast because you want easy and safe, right? Because we all know that the good stuff in life is found outside of our comfort zone.
In this episode we’re going for a studying shake-up. I’m going to walk you through taking a minute to pause, reflect and work out if you’re on the path you actually want to be on. I’m going to help you work out how to change that path and correct your course. And how to step away from the safety of just coasting through the next few months until the end of your classes.
You’re gonna walk away from this episode feeling more confident, motivated and fired up to make the rest of your module count. It’s time for your studying shake-up.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.