To-do lists are damn stressful, right? We need a way to track our study tasks but to-do lists can be pretty demoralising and lead to us needing more studying motivation.
I want to share with you a different type of to-do list that you can use to track your progress, celebrate your wins and give you more positivity and more studying motivation.
In this episode I teach you a simple, powerful study technique that’s going to take your overwhelming stressful to-do lists and turn them into a tool that makes you leave study sessions thinking ‘Ta-dah! Look how awesome I am!’
Want more studying motivation? Want to procrastinate less? Stick this episode in your ears.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.