Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
In this week’s minisode, you’ll discover a simple trick to help you bounce back from your studying setbacks. If you’ve ever set a goal to start studying by a certain time of day…and missed it…you’ll know how tempting it can feel to sack off studying and try again tomorrow. But I know you want to become a better student. You want more consistency and discipline. You want to achieve your study goals and make more progress in your study sessions.
So listen into this minisode and you’ll learn my powerful perspective shift to help you overcome your studying setbacks.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.