Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
It’s study hack time!
Not wanting to study, not being able to peel yourself off the sofa to start studying, getting bored part way through your study session and struggling to get back into it…these are all signs that you’re a NORMAL student.
Our mindset can make a massive difference to our studying. It can seem impossible to make progress when we’re feeling unmotivated, distracted, negative, unconfident.
I find myself getting into some sort of mindset funk multiple times a day.
But I don’t use this as an excuse to ditch my work and procrastinate.
Because there’s a super simple study hack you can use to get back your motivation…and it’ll only take two minutes.
In episode 5 of Chloe Made Me Study, you’ll learn my simple but powerful two-minute study hack to increase your motivation, productivity and confidence so that you can make progress – even when you’re tired and can’t be bothered.
This mindset shift won’t just help you in your studies, but will boost your energy, happiness and progress in all other areas of your life…
…so you need to give it a listen!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- Are you familiar with these scenarios? [02:02]
- What on earth are states?? [02:54]
- What is NLP and why is it important for your mindset and motivation? [03:30]
- Helpful states vs. helpful states [03:56]
- Why your emotions aren’t ‘good’ or ‘bad’ [04:42]
- Two examples of common studying mindset struggles [05:14]
- The importance of the mind/body connection for your study motivation [06:18]
- The two-minute study hack to change your state and boost your motivation [09:00]
- The five situations where this study hack will shift your mindset and energy [11:45]
- Why academic progress isn’t linear and the importance of pulling back [16:25]
- How to deal with studying mistakes or failures [17:10]
- How and when to use this study hack to improve your career and life [19:40]
- How you can use this study hack to sleep easier [23:13]
- The importance of being able to shift your energy at will and make better decisions [24:10]
- How to boost your studying motivation and ditch procrastination for good [26:14]
Resources and links:
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Enrol in my awesome training – The Fired Up Student
- Check out my Get the Grades Bootcamp happening this September
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.