It’s study hack time!
Not wanting to study, not being able to peel yourself off the sofa to start studying, getting bored part way through your study session and struggling to get back into it…these are all signs that you’re a NORMAL student.
Our mindset can make a massive difference to our studying. It can seem impossible to make progress when we’re feeling unmotivated, distracted, negative, unconfident.
I find myself getting into some sort of mindset funk multiple times a day.
But I don’t use this as an excuse to ditch my work and procrastinate.
Because there’s a super simple study hack you can use to get back your motivation…and it’ll only take two minutes.
In episode 5 of Chloe Made Me Study, you’ll learn my simple but powerful two-minute study hack to increase your motivation, productivity and confidence so that you can make progress – even when you’re tired and can’t be bothered.
This mindset shift won’t just help you in your studies, but will boost your energy, happiness and progress in all other areas of your life…
…so you need to give it a listen!
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- Are you familiar with these scenarios? [02:02]
- What on earth are states?? [02:54]
- What is NLP and why is it important for your mindset and motivation? [03:30]
- Helpful states vs. helpful states [03:56]
- Why your emotions aren’t ‘good’ or ‘bad’ [04:42]
- Two examples of common studying mindset struggles [05:14]
- The importance of the mind/body connection for your study motivation [06:18]
- The two-minute study hack to change your state and boost your motivation [09:00]
- The five situations where this study hack will shift your mindset and energy [11:45]
- Why academic progress isn’t linear and the importance of pulling back [16:25]
- How to deal with studying mistakes or failures [17:10]
- How and when to use this study hack to improve your career and life [19:40]
- How you can use this study hack to sleep easier [23:13]
- The importance of being able to shift your energy at will and make better decisions [24:10]
- How to boost your studying motivation and ditch procrastination for good [26:14]
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.