How often do you find yourself thinking that your main studying problem is a lack of time? That more study time would solve a lot of your issues? What if I told you that there are likely multiple ways that you’re WASTING your study time each week? That you could actually be achieving more in the time you do have.
Procrastination, overwhelm, lack of focus, fear of failure, the wrong study methods, negative thinking, lack of motivation – add up all instances of these each week and that’s a lot of wasted time.
Time that you could be spending with your family, watching Netflix, sleeping more. Or time that you could spend getting ahead in your studies and pushing for higher grades
In this episode, I’m going to walk you through 5 ways that you’re likely wasting your study time each week. I want you to see each of these as opportunities to CREATE more time – as opportunities to make more progress in less time and with a lot less stress.
You’ll learn the steps you need to take to boost your productivity, focus, organisation and motivation so you can achieve more in the limited study time you have.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register for this month’s FREE virtual study sessions.
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.