Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
Receiving your latest university results can be a time for celebration or a time for disappointment. If you’re not happy with your grades it’s easy to slip into negative thinking and it can be difficult to pick yourself up and move forward.
But there’s a simple process you can follow to take your latest university results and turn them into greater success in your next module or semester.
In this episode, I’m going to walk you through my three-step process for overcoming disappointment in your grades, creating an awesome, achievable plan to skyrocket your future grades, and building your confidence back up.
You’ll learn how to take your latest university results and turn them into tomorrow’s awesome, ‘let’s celebrate with mojitos’ grades.
To help you take action and see better results, I’ve created a workbook to go alongside this episode. Simply sign up to my free resource library below and you’ll find the Improve Your Grades Workbook inside the Motivation & Mindset module.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- How are you feeling about your results? [02:17]
- Why I’m not a perfect student and you don’t need to be either [03:15]
- How to kickstart your study skills improvement [04:54]
- My 3-step process to help you move forward from less-than-perfect grades [07:11]
- STEP 1. Full-out Bridget [07:22]
Why it’s important to feel the feelings and accept your university results before you can move on
- STEP 2. What the hell happened? [11:02]
How to reflect on your university results. The questions you need to ask yourself to work out what happened so you can move forward and achieve better results next time.
- STEP 3. You.Are.A.Queen! [27:15]
How to pick yourself up and move forward with positivity, energy and confidence in your ability to improve your university results.
- How to get my support in boosting your skills and grades [31:12]
Resources and links:
- Check out my Get the Grades Bootcamp happening this September
- Grab your workbook for this episode by signing up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades. You’ll find this worksheet (the Improve Your Grades Workbook) in the Motivation and Mindset module)
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.