Receiving your latest university results can be a time for celebration or a time for disappointment. If you’re not happy with your grades it’s easy to slip into negative thinking and it can be difficult to pick yourself up and move forward.
But there’s a simple process you can follow to take your latest university results and turn them into greater success in your next module or semester.
In this episode, I’m going to walk you through my three-step process for overcoming disappointment in your grades, creating an awesome, achievable plan to skyrocket your future grades, and building your confidence back up.
You'll learn how to take your latest university results and turn them into tomorrow's awesome, ‘let's celebrate with mojitos' grades.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- How are you feeling about your results? [02:17]
- Why I'm not a perfect student and you don't need to be either [03:15]
- How to kickstart your study skills improvement [04:54]
- My 3-step process to help you move forward from less-than-perfect grades [07:11]
- STEP 1. Full-out Bridget [07:22]
Why it's important to feel the feelings and accept your university results before you can move on
- STEP 2. What the hell happened? [11:02]
How to reflect on your university results. The questions you need to ask yourself to work out what happened so you can move forward and achieve better results next time.
- STEP 3. You.Are.A.Queen! [27:15]
How to pick yourself up and move forward with positivity, energy and confidence in your ability to improve your university results.
- How to get my support in boosting your skills and grades [31:12]