You could be the most productive student ever, with the world’s smartest study strategies, but if your brain is being a jerk and your mind is full of negative thoughts, you’re gonna make zero progress.
Your mindset is SO important for your studying success. It’s the gatekeeper to your progress so if your brain is being a jerk then it’s a no-go for tackling that to-do list.
In this episode, I’m going to uncover the misconceptions around your brain and thought processes. You’ll learn why we think and what our negative thoughts actually mean. And you’ll walk away with 6 awesome strategies for overcoming negative thinking so you can go from ‘brain is being a jerk’ to ‘in control and feeling positive’.
By understanding what’s going on in your brain when you’re thinking negatively, you’ll be able to take back the reins, stop the spiral, and direct your focus to thoughts that make your studying (and life) easier.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register for my upcoming FREE Studying Restart Challenge
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.