Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
You could be the most productive student ever, with the world’s smartest study strategies, but if your brain is being a jerk and your mind is full of negative thoughts, you’re gonna make zero progress.
Your mindset is SO important for your studying success. It’s the gatekeeper to your progress so if your brain is being a jerk then it’s a no-go for tackling that to-do list.
In this episode, I’m going to uncover the misconceptions around your brain and thought processes. You’ll learn why we think and what our negative thoughts actually mean. And you’ll walk away with 6 awesome strategies for overcoming negative thinking so you can go from ‘brain is being a jerk’ to ‘in control and feeling positive’.
By understanding what’s going on in your brain when you’re thinking negatively, you’ll be able to take back the reins, stop the spiral, and direct your focus to thoughts that make your studying (and life) easier.
Resources and links:
- Register for my upcoming FREE Studying Restart Challenge
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.