This week’s episode is going to help you become a reflective learner.
Now you may be thinking, “Chloe, I’ve got enough on my plate without worrying about this.” And I get it. It can feel like just getting through your syllabus each week is enough of a challenge.
But what if I could show you how to make your studying life easier? How to find out the best study strategies for your course and learning style? How to work out how YOU study best? How to learn from your feedback and challenges so that you can achieve higher marks with each assignment or exam?
If you’re nodding your head while reading this then this podcast episode is for you and you can add ‘become a reflective learner’ to your goal list.
In this episode I’m going to show you exactly HOW to become a reflective learner. I’ll walk you through three scenarios in your day-to-day studying life and outline the simple, super fast routines you can put in place that will seriously skyrocket your studying progress.
Would you like your study skills, confidence and grades to steadily increase throughout your course? Well, then stick this episode in your ears.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.