Study-life balance and work-life balance are phrases that are thrown around a lot, with many of us wanting to achieve this holy grail of perfect balance between all our responsibilities.
But how realistic is it? How often do we achieve the kind of study-life balance where everything runs smoothly and you feel at peace with your to do list and progress? Is this even possible?
In this episode, I dive into the misconceptions around study-life balance and walk you through what you need to do to feel more balanced in your university studies.
Using real-life examples, I share 5 strategies to help you implement these ideas so you can achieve and maintain a healthy study-life balance. You’ll learn how to prioritise your study tasks as well as your commitments in your work, home and personal life so as to make more progress, achieve better grades AND feel a lot less stressed.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.