What if I told you exam revision doesn't have to be a struggle?
That it could actually be simple?
You’ve put the effort into your university studying all year so you want to end on a high.
You know how important revision is to great exam grades.
Which is EXACTLY why you know your revision process could do with some work.
DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You struggle to find the time and energy to revise alongside your job, family (and a million other!) commitments
- Whenever you DO sit down to revise, everything else suddenly seems like a good idea. Organise your sock drawer? Yes please. Watch 27 cute animal videos? Check!
- You don’t know what revision strategies you should be using so you stick to the ol' faithful methods - write out your notes again, make some posters and reread the material
- This is your first exam and you can't think straight for panicking. You feel so alone right now and you're just not sure where to start
- In your last module you worked your butt off the entire time only to fall at the last hurdle - the exam. You’re not sure what went wrong in your revision but you CAN’T let your hard work go to waste again
- You've Googled 'how to revise' but that's proven a bit of a minefield. The advice out there is either vague, complicated or just a bit CRAP. You just don't know what works
- As you study you feel like you’re understanding the material. But you just can’t seem to memorise much AT ALL during your revision
- There’s too much to revise and not enough time. You’re kicking yourself for not starting your revision earlier. How are you supposed to remember all this? You feel so overwhelmed you might just take a nap...
- You’ve never been an ‘exam person’ - taking exams just doesn’t come naturally to you.
So here’s the problem (and it isn’t your fault).
EXAM REVISION IS CHALLENGING.
It’s a testing, often-lonely experience with a lot riding on the results.
IT CAN FEEL PRETTY UGLY, BUT HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS...
Your simple, Exam Revision Formula starts here.
STEP 1: Understand the format and structure of your exam so you can pick the best exam strategies
STEP 2: Cut the overwhelm and create a clear, achievable revision plan that works around your life
STEP 3: Build a solid revision foundation by creating powerful revision materials
STEP 4: Stop wasting time on ego-boosting revision techniques – learn what REALLY works instead
STEP 5: Learn how to hack your brain and structure your revision so you ACTUALLY remember what you’re learning
STEP 6: Learn how to study like a pro and make sure every one of your revision sessions is focused and highly productive
STEP 7: Upgrade your mindset so you can feel calm throughout your revision and quietly confident as you walk into your exam
STEP 8: Avoid silly mistakes by learning exactly what you need to do IN your exam to make sure you achieve the most marks possible
STEP 9: Discover the 5 steps to setting a super strong exam foundation for all your future exams.
EXAM REVISION IS CHALLENGING.
But, it's about to get a whole lot easier...
Hi, I’m Chloe.
I’m a First-Class Business graduate on a mission to help other busy students achieve university success while juggling work or family commitments (and not going crazy).
I’ve been in your shoes, so I know how overwhelming exam revision can be. I was NOT a good exam-taker at school. I dropped out of one subject and was very nearly kicked out of another because I couldn't pass my exams.
I finished school with low grades and the belief that I was a rubbish student and a rubbish exam-taker.
I know what it’s like for your head to feel too full of information, the feeling of worthlessness when you can’t seem to grasp a concept or remember what you JUST read.
But, while completing my university studies (and working full time), I researched how to learn effectively so I could improve my study skills and achieve more in less time.
I tested and tweaked heaps of revision strategies until I discovered what works. My revision improved and soon I was achieving distinctions in every single university exam.
Since then I've helped dozens of students become cool, calm, confident exam-takers. I've taught them the exam skills they need to achieve incredible exam grades
Because of this, I am able to help students like you get the university results you’ve always wanted (but perhaps never thought you could achieve).
Discover the powerful strategies you need to become a confident exam-taker and ace your university exams
Follow my system to remove overwhelm, gain confidence in your abilities and develop your own toolkit of tried-and-tested revision techniques.
When you enrol, you’ll get access to my entire programme which includes step-by-step video lessons, cheatsheets, templates and printables.
EXAM REVISION FORMULA CONSISTS OF 4 STRATEGY-PACKED MODULES
- THE FORMULA > learn the simple system to powerful revision...without the panic and overwhelm.
How to create a clear achievable revision plan so you know what to do and when.
- EXAM INVESTIGATION > understand your exam 'monster' so you're 100% prepared to fight it
- REVISION SCHEDULE > grab all your resources and planners to fight overwhelm, keep you on track and help you squeeze the most out of your scarce revision time.
Learn the revision strategies you need to start off strong and finish with the exam grades you deserve
- ACTIVE REVISION > ditch the pointless, ego-boosting revision techniques and learn what REALLY works
- FANTASTIC NOTES > build your revision foundation with this simple method. Use my templates to speed up your note taking and turn your notes into revision guides...effortlessly
- MIGHTY MINDMAPS > use my 6 step process for creating powerful mindmaps that guide your revision, organise your thoughts and trigger your memory in your exams
- THE POWER OF FLASHCARDS > unleash the power of this simple, powerful (but often misused) revision method. Learn 10 top tips for crazy-effective, memory-boosting flashcards
- RECALL OVER RECOGNITION > discover why rereading your notes is an illusion of competence...and why testing your knowledge is the key to exam success
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF EXAM > find out why exam practice is vital to passing your exams. Learn the specific preparation strategies you should be using for 7 different types of written exam.
The secrets to memory hacking, efficient studying and believing you’ll pass your exam.
- REMEMBER WHAT YOU LEARN > learn a simple strategy to structure your revision and implement these 7 science-backed memory hacks to boost your brain power and ACTUALLY remember what you learn (now wouldn’t that be useful?!)
- THE W.I.S.H METHOD > follow my 4-step method for highly productive and effective revision - saving you time and boosting your results. Discover 10 things you can do today to turn crippling procrastination into potent productivity
- THE 3 CORE REVISION ACTIVITIES > discover the 3 ways you should be spending ALL your revision time, and how to structure your sessions so you're always improving your understanding and recall
- STRONG REVISION MINDSET > learn how to overcome your fears and mindset niggles. Steal my powerful exercise you can do in a few minutes a day to de-stress and build your confidence...so you can ace your exams.
The strategies you need to feel prepared and powerful so you can kick butt in your exam.
- POSITIVE EXAM MINDSET > discover 4 common but crippling exam fears and my secrets to overcome them. Introduce a simple 2 minute exercise into your revision routine to calm your nerves and boost your exam performance
- EXAM PREPARATION > follow my step-by-step process for preparing for your exam without the panic. Find out exactly what you need to do and bring to your exam so you don't make any silly mistakes
- IN-EXAM STRATEGIES > discover my 30+ secret strategies to help you perform at your best in your exam. Learn how to structure your exam time so you gain as many marks as possible, and the tips and tricks you need to keep a cool head under pressure
- FUTURE EXAM FOUNDATION > discover my 5 strategies for building your super-strong exam success foundation. Find out how to fit revision into your day-to-day studying so you save time and stress...AND so you can reach those higher grades.
PLUS YOU'LL ALSO GET THIS AWESOME BONUS
Planners and Printables Bundle
Get better results faster with this bundle of 40+ pages of printables, worksheets and cheat sheets to level up your revision and take the stress out of your exam preparation.
- Monthly and weekly planners
- Revision session planner and task lists
- Note taking templates
- Essay question breakdown worksheet
- Exam reviewer workbook...and many more!
"I came to Chloe just as I was about to give up on my studies. I'd failed all 3 of my exams, retook them, and failed 2 of them again. I saw this as proof that I was a rubbish student and that I wasn't good enough for my course. A work colleague told me about Chloe's blog so I thought I'd check it out as a last attempt.
I read all about Exam Revision Formula but the doubts crept in again that this course might be able to help most students but it wouldn't be able to help me. I reached out to Chloe and she asked if she could call me. Within minutes I felt at ease and like Chloe understood what I was going through. She answered my questions and calmed my fears so I enrolled.
This was the best decision I've ever made for my studying. I watched the entire course and completed all the printables in one day and immediately I felt 100 times lighter! I realised all the mistakes I'd been making and exactly what to do instead. 7 weeks later I sat an exam and I passed! Not just scraping through but a good pass! Since then I've sat 2 more exams and passed those too. I can't thank you enough Chloe for giving me back my confidence. I can't believe how close I was to quitting on my dream of becoming a lawyer. Now, thanks to you, that dream is gonna come true. If you're thinking of joining the course - do it! Your grades will thank you for it!"
Karen Gray, Law student
YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS FOR YOUR ENROLMENT TODAY
YOU CAN ENROL IN THE SELF-STUDY PROGRAMME WHERE YOU'LL GET:
1. The Exam Revision Formula Training Course (16 video lessons)
2. BONUS Planners and Printables Bundle (40+ pages)
Enrol below for just £100
OR, YOU CAN ENROL IN THE VIP PROGRAMME WHERE YOU'LL GET:
1. The Exam Revision Formula Training Course (16 video lessons)
2. BONUS Planners and Printables Bundle (40+ pages)
3. BONUS 45-minute coaching call to deep-dive into your exam revision and create a personalised strategy and plan
4. BONUS 4 weeks of email accountability for motivation, support and guidance
Enrol below for just
AS WELL AS THE ENTIRE TRAINING COURSE AND RESOURCES BUNDLE...VIP STUDENTS WILL ALSO GET:
- A 45-minute coaching call - send me your exam guidance and I’ll work out the exact strategies you should use to prepare in the best way. On the call we’ll create you a revision plan and schedule that fits into your life
- 4 weeks accountability email support (to be completed within 6 months of enrolment) - Let me support you as you uplevel your study skills and prepare for your exams. For 4 weeks, I'll email you every Monday, Thursday and Sunday with questions and prompts to have a great study week. Reply with your questions and I'll get back to you within 24 hours (Mon-Fri). I'll be your study buddy and coach to support you on your exam prep journey.
"Before taking the Exam Revision Formula I was struggling with how to plan my revision. By taking the course I learned HOW to study and what to actually do – and the printables really helped too. I now manage my time so much better and I have a workable and flexible plan for my exam revision. Without a doubt, investing in the Exam Revision Formula course is the best £s I’ve spent in a while!"
Cara Abrahams, Psychology student
"If you want to sail through your exams, you’ve got to buy this course. I was USELESS at exams before and now I actually feel confident that I can remember my material, get a good pass and do myself proud! I used to just about pass my exams with marks between 45-55%. I was OK at writing essays but exams stumped me and my confidence was really getting knocked. Since taking the course and putting the tips into practice I've achieved a 74%, a 78% and a 86% in my exams! Thanks Chloe!"
Josie Sloper, Nursing student
I have worked with...
How to get started...
- Click the 'buy now' button, choose your tier (self-study or VIP), submit your payment and join Exam Revision Formula
- You’ll get an email with your login details to access your training videos
- Jump straight in, learn lots and implement the advice so you can ace your exams
- You will also get ‘Lifetime Access’ to this course, meaning you can come back and go through the training again for your next exam.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who's this course for?
University, college or professional qualification students (though let me know if you’re studying at a lower level and I can tell you if it’s right for you).
Students preparing for written exams – whether they’re multiple choice, short-answer or essay-based.
Does it matter what subject I'm studying?
In short, nope! I don’t teach you subject knowledge, but instead the study skills you can apply to any subject. I’ve worked with students studying psychology, law, business, accounting, nursing, sociology, education, history…and more.
Can I complete the course in my own time?
Absolutely! Your enrolment includes:
- The lessons are available immediately - so you can Netflix-style binge-watch all the videos.
- Lifetime access to the training videos and all printables, templates and cheat sheets. This means you’re in no rush to start the programme and you can come back and go through the training again for all your future exams. (Note - ‘lifetime access’ applies for the duration I offer this course.You’ll get unlimited access to the course and all updates I make to it - win win!)
How much time does the course take?
The training consists of 16 video lessons with a total duration of around 3 hours. I value your time so the lessons are designed to teach you what you need to know without the fluff. You will need to spend an hour or so completing the planning and scheduling exercises but you’ll earn this time back from improving your organisation. Within an evening you’ll be well on your way to developing a strong revision plan and toolkit of effective strategies.
What if this is my first university exam? Is this course for beginners?
Whether you have your very first exam coming up, your last exam ever, or if it’s been years (or decades) since your last test – Exam Revision Formula has got you covered.
The strategies I teach in this course are simple but powerful. I’ll give you clear guidance and explain everything step-by-step with lots of examples. So if you’re revising for your first exam, this course will help you understand how to revise effectively so you can start strong on your exam journey.
If you’ve already taken a few exams and want to improve your revision so you can improve your grades – this course will definitely help you too. The Exam Revision Formula will give you the tangible techniques and mindset tweaks to help you level up your revision.
What if I get stuck?
The training videos are pre-recorded so you can learn at your own pace. But, I’ve added 4 weeks of accountability email support for every student so you can reach out if you’re stuck and get my support.
And if you decide to enrol at the VIP level you’ll get even more support and accountability from me.
Is this course worth the money?
How valuable is your time and sanity? How valuable is your final degree classification?
This course will save you time and stress. You could go it alone and try to work out how to revise by yourself. You might stumble upon great revision techniques that get you the grades you were hoping for. Or you might go down the trial-and-error route where it takes a few bad or okay exam grades before you start improving.
What damage could this do to your final degree classification?
Is there really any information inside this course that I couldn't find online for free?
Let’s be honest, you can probably find any information you want online. But it will take you a long time (time you don't have) to sift through and piece together the mountains of revision advice you find.
And then you’ll have to spend time testing these methods to see if they actually work. In fact, I see a lot of completely false study advice out there about how you should revise. The Exam Revision Formula course is a complete, tried-and-tested system where I’ve done the leg-work for you to discover what works.
What if I only have a week to revise?
Ideally you would have a few weeks or a few months to revise for an important exam. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get high exam grades in a week of revision. With only a week to revise it could be easy to slip into panic mode and just reread your notes over and over in the hope something sticks. But that would be a waste of your precious time and could stop you getting the exam grades you want.
The Exam Revision Formula programme will teach you science-backed revision techniques and how to learn the most in the time you have. The course bonuses include planners and printables so you can organise your time effectively and be as prepared as possible for your exam.
This course will be PERFECT for you if...
- You're studying for a written exam in an essay-based subject such as humanities, social sciences...etc.
- You have your first university exam coming up and need clear, step-by-step guidance on how to revise effectively
- You haven’t studied in a long time and need to brush up on your revision techniques
- You have a busy life (work, family...etc) and just want to know what works so you can make the most of your (pretty scarce) revision time
- You feel overwhelmed by all the different revision strategies and want to learn a simple, effective system
- You want to use proven, science-backed revision strategies, but you don’t have the time to try and figure it all out yourself
- You struggle with procrastination and want to learn how to stay focused during revision
- You want to improve on your previous exam grades so are looking for the techniques to level up your revision to get you those high grades
- You have no problem putting in the effort and work as long as you know that every bit of energy you invest is a strategic step forward to getting the exam grades you REALLY want.
This course might not be for you if...
- You're studying for an oral exam
- You're studying a maths-focused subject with exams based solely on calculations
- You can’t commit to making revision a priority in your schedule
- You're not willing to work your butt off, get uncomfortable and relearn how to revise
- You have less than a week to revise for an exam (though the course will help you prepare in time for the next one).
"I am currently studying for a Masters in Audiological Science while working, so my study time is limited! Revision was my weakest link. Once I sat down in the exam, and read the paper, I would suddenly feel panicked and unsure if I could answer everything confidently.
Chloe taught me to be aware of the difference between recognition and memory and explained the importance of active revision methods. For my summer exams, I dedicated a lot of time to implementing her advice: testing knowledge with flashcards and practising with past exam papers. This helped me so much, and I don’t think I would have been able to confidently finish my exams without these tips. My first year is done, but I still have two more to go, and I know I will be using Chloe’s tips and tricks until graduation. I can’t recommend her advice enough! Thank you Chloe!"
Lucy French, Audiological Science student
The Exam Revision Formula is a complete beginning-to-end revision system... rather than bodging together 47 different pieces of exam advice and hoping for the best...
Cut the overwhelm and take control of your revision and exam success today.
Enrol in the SELF-STUDY PROGRAMME today for just £100
Enrol in the VIP PROGRAMME today for just £175