Who doesn’t love some inspirational quotes? Some snippets of motivation and wisdom to give you a new perspective or a pep talk. To spur you on to keep pushing in your studies.
While I have 100s of great quotes in my collection, in this episode I’ll share with you 5 inspirational quotes that have really impacted my learning and studying, in the hopes that you find them useful too.
I’ll walk you through each of these inspirational quotes and break down why they’re so brilliant but also, importantly, how you can use them to boost your motivation, strengthen your mindset and make you a better, happier learning and a more successful student.
The quotes from the episode (be sure to listen to dive into each one)
1. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard” Tim Notke AND “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work” Stephen King.
2. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending” James R Sherman.
3. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t” Rikki Rogers.
4. “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship” Louisa May Alcott.
5. “Thoughts are not facts.”
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.